Oil Search is committed to developing a future stream of talent through our graduate programme. Oil Search is a great place for PNG graduates to discover and explore their potential.
Oil Search provides employees with valuable opportunities to gain experience, skills and vocational qualifications. We work closely with PNG education institutions to ensure we continue to attract the highest calibre of new recruits.
Since 2006, we’ve hired and trained local graduates in PNG from various technical disciplines, including oil and gas production, maintenance engineering, environmental management and finance. Over the past decade, the retention rate among our graduates has averaged more than 70%.
Our Graduate Development Programme includes job placements to ensure exposure to various parts of the company, two residential programmes to develop personal and business leadership skills, and ongoing support and monitoring. The three-year programme is structured to involve senior graduates in the development of junior recruits so they get valuable on-the-job perspectives on life at Oil Search.
What disciplines are we looking for in 2018?
- Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Geology, Business Development(Accounting), Land Studies
We are looking for graduates who:
- have (or are working towards) a Bachelor’s degree in one of disciplines listed alongside, from a recognised institution in PNG
- have a GPA of 3.0 or above (as demonstrated in your most recent academic transcript).
- are in their final year of study or have graduated within the last two years.
- have exceptional written and verbal communication skills and analytical aptitude.
- are proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- have a strong desire to learn and develop in their career.
- are motivated and able to work in a diverse and multi-cultural environment.
To apply, please send a cover letter clearly stating your preferred discipline along with an up-to-date resume and your most recent academic transcript to email@example.com.
Applications close 30 September 2017.