KPS & Gobe Senior Project Manager
Why Oil Search?
As a growing Papua New Guinean company, Oil Search operates all of the country’s producing oil elds, holds an extensive appraisal and exploration portfolio and has a 29% interest in the PNG LNG Project. With exciting growth opportunities like the potential expansion of the PNG LNG Project and proposed development of the Papua LNG Project ahead of us, Oil Search is a great place to discover and explore your potential.
About the role
The Senior Project Manager reports to the Project Director and is accountable for the delivery of the completed projects in accordance with the approved scope, schedules, budgets, HSES targets, quality and other business objectives. The nature of the projects will include civil early works, pipeline, and plant construction.
- Accountable for the passage of assigned Opportunity / Project through the gated decisions of Oil Search Development Framework
- Accountable for framing for Sponsor approval and then delivering against opportunity and project targets
- Ensure any variance from site implementation budgets and schedules is adequately forecast, measured, reported and the root cause understood
- Report on completed project milestones while ensuring 3 month look ahead is maintained and documented
- Develop and implement a project specific HSE Management Plan and ensure all work completed aligns to the Plan
- Develop and manage construction and specialist services contracts while maintaining strong, positive and mutually beneficial relationships with external suppliers
- Implement agreed QA/QC management plan and ensure regular auditing of QA/QC records maintained by the Contractor
- Recruit, retain and lead a team of professionals for the delivery of the complete project
Candidates must have unrestricted working rights in Australia
To submit your application, click the APPLY button and upload your current resume in word format. If you have any questions about this position, please email email@example.com
How to apply
If you would like to be a part of a diverse and multicultural team, we invite you to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications close: Friday 29 March 2019