2021 Annual Meeting
Meeting Date and Location
- Date and time: Friday, 30 April 2021 commencing at 1:00pm (AEST)
- Location: The Fullerton Hotel Sydney, 1 Martin Place, Sydney NSW 2000
Online webcast and teleconference
Important Notice: Oil Search is complying with all government restrictions on travel, social distancing and public gatherings due to the global COVID-19 pandemic. Further advice will be provided should changes to NSW Government guidance restrict in-person attendance at the 2021 Annual Meeting.
Notice of Meeting
Members, proxies and guests can join the 2021 Annual Meeting via an online platform and view a live webcast on the day of the meeting. The link below for online registration will open from 12.00pm (AEST) on Friday, 30 April 2021.
Please click here to attend the Oil Search 2021 Annual Meeting Webcast
To ensure you are able to participate as a member (including exercising your voting rights and asking questions), you will need to register your online attendance by following the steps in the Virtual Annual Meeting Guide below.
The guide also contains information on to how to cast your vote and submit questions during the Annual Meeting. Please note that only members or their appointed proxies will have access to the voting and question functions on the online platform.
Please click here to register your dial-in attendance for the 2021 Annual Meeting and follow the steps below.
Members are asked to register at least 60 minutes before the 2021 Annual Meeting to avoid potential delays and lengthy queues during the call.
- Enter your email address and click ‘Submit’
- This page confirms that you are registering your attendance for the Annual Meeting. Click ‘Continue’
- Provide your name and the name of your company and click ‘Register’ to complete your registration. If you are not representing a company, please enter ‘XXXX’
Once complete, an email containing conference call details, along with your unique passcode and pin, will be sent to the email you entered in Step 1.
Note: For country/region specific contact information, please consult your registration confirmation email.