|Field/Project||Oil Search Interest %||Operator|
|PNG Petroleum Development Licences (PDL)|
|PDL 2||Kutubu, Moran||60.05||Oil Search|
|PDL 2 - SE Mananda JV||SE Mananda||72.27||Oil Search|
|PDL 3||SE Gobe||36.36||Santos|
|PDL 4||Gobe Main, SE Gobe||10||Oil Search|
|PDL 6||Moran||71.07||Oil Search|
|SE Gobe Unit (PDL 3/PDL 4)||22.34||Oil Search|
|Moran Unit (PDL 2/PDL 5/PDL 6)||49.51||Oil Search|
|Hides Gas to Electricity Project (PDL 1)||100.00||Oil Search|
|PDL 7||South Hides||40.69||ExxonMobil|
|APDL 11||Mananda||71.251||Oil Search|
|PNG LNG Project||PNG LNG Project||29.00||ExxonMobil|
|PNG Pipeline Licences (PL)|
|PL 1||Hides||100.00||Oil Search|
|PL 2||Kutubu||60.05||Oil Search|
|PL 3||Gobe||17.78||Oil Search|
|PL 4||PNG LNG Project||29.00||ExxonMobil|
|PL 5||PNG LNG Project||29.00||ExxonMobil|
|PL 6||PNG LNG Project||29.00||ExxonMobil|
|PL 7||PNG LNG Project||29.00||ExxonMobil|
|PL 8||PNG LNG Project||29.00||ExxonMobil|
|PNG Petroleum Processing Facility Licence|
|PPFL 2||PNG LNG Project||29.00||ExxonMobil|
|PNG Petroleum Retention Licences (PRL)|
|PRL 8||Kimu||60.71||Oil Search|
|PRL 9||Barikewa||45.11||Oil Search|
|PRL 10||Uramu||100.00||Oil Search|
|PRL 14||Cobra, Iehi||62.56||Oil Search|
|APRL 41||Flinders / Hagana||100.003||Oil Search|
|PNG Petroleum Prospecting Licences (PPL)|
|PPL 339||35.004||Oil Search|
|PPL 385||100.00||Oil Search|
|PPL 395||50.005||Oil Search|
|PPL 402||37.50||Oil Search|
|PPL 504||100.00||Oil Search|
|PPL 507||50.005||Exxon Mobil|
|PPL 545||40.00||Oil Search|
|PPL 548||100.00||Oil Search|
|PPL 595||100.00||Oil Search|
|PNG Farm-in Agreements|
|Alaska, United States of America|
|Pikka Unit||25.508||Oil Search|
|Horsehoe Area||37.509||Oil Search|
|Grizzly Area||51.00||Oil Search|
|Exploration Area||25.5010||Oil Search|
|Hue Shale Area||37.5011||Oil Search|
(1) Pending Ministerial grant.
(2) The PDL application submitted by the PRL 3 joint venture in respect of the P’nyang
field in December 2015 remains pending Ministerial grant.
(3) APRL 41 is a topfile application over part of PPL 244 and remains pending Ministerial grant.
(4) Kina’s proposed transfer to Santos of a 20% interest in two separate tranches (a first tranche of 17.11% and a second tranche of 2.89%) remains subject to satisfaction of conditions including regulatory approval.
(5) In October 2017, Oil Search entered into an agreement with ExxonMobil and Santos under which Santos will potentially acquire a 20% interest in PPLs 395, 487 and 507 (being a 12.5% interest from Oil Search and a 7.5% interest from ExxonMobil).
(6) Remains subject to regulatory approvals.
(7) Includes US Government and State of Alaska leases. Oil Search has an option to increase its interest by acquiring additional interest in each lease from Armstrong Energy, LLC and GMT Exploration Company, LLC.
(8) Certain Pikka Unit area leases outside the Pikka Unit were acquired in the 2018 lease sale and are awaiting Government award. Oil Search’s ultimate ownership interest will be as follows: ADLs 393743, 393744, 393745, 393746: 51%; ADL 393882 (acquired by Repsol E&P USA Inc.): 33.34%. Oil Search will operate all acquired leases.
(9) Certain Horseshoe Area lease interests pending Government approval have different Oil Search ownership interests as follows: ADL 392345 and ADL 392346: 75%. Oil Search will operate all acquired leases.
(10) Certain Exploration Area leases were acquired by Repsol E&P USA Inc. in the 2018 lease sale and are awaiting Government award. Oil Search’s ultimate ownership interest will be as follows: ADLs 393782, 393783, 393873, 393874, 393875, 393876, 393877, 393878, 393879, 393880, 393881: 50.5%. Oil Search will operate all acquired leases.
(11) Certain Hue Shale Area leases were acquired by Lagniappe Alaska, LLC, an Affiliate of Armstrong Oil and Gas, LLC in the 2018 lease sale and are awaiting Government award. Oil Search’s ultimate ownership interest will 50% in all Lagniappe Alaska, LLC leases. Oil Search will operate all acquired leases.